Welcome to the cherished "Roseneath"
This appealing home, whose signature design has a proud legacy to both the suburb and the era, holds just as rich a history – loved by this family for 27 years, it’s now looking for the next generation of owners to make memories of their own.
Beautifully restored and meticulously renovated with period features to showcase an original yet contemporary charm, this Californian-style bungalow boasts 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 car spaces, with a flowing floorplan across two levels, living rooms and a formal sitting room, as well as front and back outdoor areas, all ideal for a growing family – for when you want together time and when you need your own private space.
Situated on an iconic Cabarita tree-lined street with a vibrant sense of local community, you’ll find yourself close to everything, from schools, kid’s parks, the Cabarita city ferry and buses, to shops, cafes and restaurants in Concord and Breakfast Point. Nestled in the heart of the pristine Canada Bay area, this picturesque slice of bustling Sydney offers the best lifestyle, which is why the street is so tightly held and highly sought.
Roseneath is ready for you and your story.
– 5 bedrooms (or 4 plus study)
– 2 bathrooms (main bathroom with underfloor heating)
– Meticulously renovated with all period features remaining
– High ceilings
– Formal sitting room
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining
– Ducted and split system air conditioning throughout
– Upstairs teenage retreat with 2 bedrooms, living area and scope for 3rd bathroom
– One of the most tightly held and sought after streets in Cabarita
– 750m to Cabarita Park with Ferry Wharf, Aquatic Centre and parklands
– 150m to buses to Burwood Station, Westfield and the City including access to the BRIDJ on demand bus network.
– 7mins drive to North Strathfield Station
– 3 mins drive to Massey Park Golf Club
– 3 mins drive to Majors Bay Rd shops, supermarket and restaurants
– Walk to Breakfast Point cafes, restaurants and IGA.
– 5kms to Rhodes Waterside shopping, restaurants, cinemas and Ikea
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 532 m²
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Pay TV
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Split System Heating
- Gas Heating
- Reverse Cycle Aircon